How do I manage my event attendees, their travel, their hotels, and registration status?
As the organizer of an event, there are a couple things that you need to understand to help you better manage your event attendees.
- Attendee filter: You can filter for everyone, unregistered attendees, attendees that need a hotel, attendee division, and people that are not attending.
- Attendee count: It will display the number of people that you have invited to your event.
- Users who are not attending will not be included in the count.
- Attendee status: You will see the attendees profile picture and name. You will also see their event status.
- When an attendee has not registered, they will have the "Unregistered" text underneath their name.
- If the attendee registered and provided notes, they will have a "Notes" button underneath their name. Click this button to view their notes.
- Event Attendance: This will show if a person is attending and when they are attending.
- Users that are not attending will have the "Not Attending" text.
- Event Hotel: This will show if a person needs a hotel reservation, if they have been assigned a hotel and what hotel they have been assigned.
- If an attendee has not registered and has not been assigned a hotel, they will have the "No Reservation" text.
- If an attendee has registered and has not been assigned a hotel, they will either have the "Requires Hotel - Yes" text if they need a hotel reservation or the "Requires Hotel - No" text if they do not need a hotel reservation.
- Transportation: This will show if a person is arriving at the event by driving or by flying.
- If the attendee has created a flight travel segment, it will be displayed here.
- The buttons will that a person will have will be determined by their attendee status, event attendance and event hotel status.
- Assign Hotel: assign an individual hotel confirmation to an attendee.
- View Travel: see all travel related to this event and this attendee. Please note, only users with the Travel Manager role are able to see other user's travel information. Please contact the Business Administrator for your WorkTrip account or WorkTrip Support to inquire about the Travel Manager role.
- When viewing travel, you are able to update travel segments you created for an attendee, including deleting or updating hotel confirmations.
- Change Registration Type: add or change the registration currently assigned to an attendee.
- Registration Reminder: send an immediate registration reminder to that attendee.
- Remove Attendee: remove the attendee from the event. You are able to send an optional message along with the notification that they are being removed from the event.
- Needs to register
- The event requires registration.
- The attendee has not registered.
- Incomplete Registration
- New registration questions have been added since the attendee completed registration or the attendee has not completed the registration.
- The event requires registration.
- The attendee has registered.
- Hotel not assigned
- Organizer is managing hotel reservations.
- The attendee requested a hotel reservation.
- Missing confirmation
- Hotel was assigned to attendee.
- Confirmation number was not provided.
- Not attending
- Attendee declined event invitation.
- Register attendee
- This will allow you to register on behalf of the attendee.
- Edit registration
- This will allow you to edit the attendee's registration.
- Assign hotel [No hotel has been assigned]
- Only visible when organizer is managing hotel reservations.
- Visible for attendees who have requested a hotel reservation.
- Visible for attendees who have not yet registered.
- Assign additional hotel [A hotel has already been assigned]
- Only visible when the organizer is managing hotels.
- Only visible for attendees who have already been assigned a hotel.
- Add travel segment
- This will allow you to create a travel segment for the attendee.
- Only visible when attendee has registered.
- Reinvite to event
- This will allow you to reinvite attendees who declined the event invitation.
- Remove attendee from event
- This will remove the attendee from the event, you are able to send an optional message along with the notification that the attendee is being removed.