What to do if you don't see your attendees travel segments.
- In order to see an attendee's travel segments on an event you must be an organizer of that event and you must also be a Travel Manager. If you do not have the Travel manager role, you will not see attendee travel segments, even if you created the event. Please contact the business administrator in your organization to request the Travel Manager role.
- If an attendee creates a travel segment in the event, it will always be displayed in that event.
- If an attendee creates a travel segment in global Travel, it will only be displayed in an event if it meets the following criteria:
- The segment is within a 50 mile radius of the event. (If the event has no address, then this criteria will not be applicable.)
- The segment ends no more than 7 days before the event starts.
- The segment begins no later than 7 days after the event ends.