June 2, 2017
Sign in, Sign out, New user, Reset password
- Password reset is working.
- Mobile number activation pin is working.
- The app no longer crashes at every other sign in.
- Reset password email link is working.
- New account activation email link is working.
- User now receives activation email for new account.
- Profile picture upload is working.
- When a user account is disabled, the "disable" toggle will remain checked.
- The "create user" button is no longer blocking the "view groups" button.
- Business Administrators and Event Planners can create and edit groups.
- User create and edit pages are now identical.
- On the user profile, the documents section shows the number of documents uploaded or "No documents" if nothing is present.
- General users no longer see the "Create group" button.
- Number of groups now show up correctly.
- Language and Country fields are now visible in user edit.
- Event Planner can edit user documents.
- Creator/Owners can edit existing events.
- The app no longer crashes when navigating hotel itinerary.
- The app no longer crashes when adding an agenda item.
- The app no longer crashes when creating an agenda.
- The keyboard no longer covers the "Send" button when sending a message to attendees.
- Agenda entry name is now visible.
- The app no longer crashes when creating an itinerary.
- Event date no longer shows up twice under the event title.
- The app no longer crashes when creating a hotel itinerary.
- Agenda entry creation is working.
- If the "Private" checkbox is not clicked in event creation, it will not be enabled in event edit.
- Viewing agendas no longer presents an "Error" message.
- Only Event Planners can see the "Global" filter.
- Creator cannot select both the private and global checkboxes when creating an event.
- Attendees can now see the "Edit" button for travel details.
- Change requests are now being sent.
- Creator badge is now visible.
- Hotel name is no longer showing up as "label".
- Hotel gallery images are visible now.
- User will now see event on their calendar if they Creator, Owner, Attendee or have Visibility.
- Navigating the calendar no longer changes the event dates.
- Global events no longer vanish from calendar when viewed.
- Event attendees can post comments to the event feed.
- Event attendees can post replies to comments in the feed.
- "Reply" button no longer navigates to a blank page.
- The app no longer crashes when you click on the notifications button.
- Date now shows up on notifications.
- Notification badge only appears when the user is signed into the app.
- Users can tap outside of modals to exit them.
- Documents are now sorted by most recent.
- The app now checks for alternate email.
- Custom form field features are present.
Improvements & Changes
Sign in, Sign out, New user, Reset password
- New user confirmation page redirects to sign in screen.
- The country list appears under the language dropdown in user creation and edit.
- Users are alerted when there is incorrect or incomplete information in the creation pages.
- "Save" button appears when a user changes their password.
- Business Administrator can create groups.
- User groups are now visible on the user's profile.
- Time stamps are removed if the "All day" checkbox is clicked.
- Event location details box has been removed.
- Arrow next to attendee names has been removed.
- "Create agenda" and "Export spreadsheet" buttons no longer visible to users who are not the Event Planner, Creator or Owners.
- "Agenda item" area conforms to the style of the app.
- All users can view event details. Only the Event Planner, Creator and Owners can view event itinerary.
- Events can be filtered by all, attendee, owner/creator, visibility, global and public.
- Users can now navigate to an event through the notification.
- Agenda entry type is now present in agenda creation.
- Event Planner's new functionality and restrictions have been implemented.
- User ID tag now shows up when a Creator/Owner edits an event.
- A notification toggle is now present when creating a comment in the event feed.
- Non-Event Planners can no longer see the "Global" button on event create and edit.
- When entering hotel itinerary, the time fields are no longer present.
- In event create and edit, users can now add Owners and Visibility.
- Hotels cannot be disabled if they are being used by a current event.
- Hotel create and edit now has "Preferred" checkbox.
- Add and remove hotel functionality has been added.
- Replies are now indicated in comments in the feed.
- The comments page is now renamed "Feed".
- There are now icons for notification types.
- "People" tab removed from the Events section.
- The first letters of the first words are capitalized.
- Legal text is now visible on the sign in page.
- When a user clicks a date in a hotel itinerary, the modal that appears includes an "Edit" button.
- Itinerary fields now match the requirements in the document.
- In hotel itinerary, "This is the hotel I will be staying in" function is saved if the checkbox is clicked.
- In hotel itinerary, the two checkboxes are not enabled by default.
- The "Assign to attendees" checkbox for agenda items works properly.
- Event name is now bold in the user's schedule.
- User can add multiple people to an event in a single modal.
- Role badges match the requirements in the document.
- Every agenda now has an export button.
- Agenda and agenda entry navigation now matches requirements in the document.