June 2, 2017
Sign in, Sign out, New user, Reset password
- New user activation is working.
- Invalid sign in message appears properly.
- User cannot advance without completing the activation process.
- Password reset is working properly.
- SSO account signs out now.
- When a user resets their password, they should be redirected back to the sign in screen.
- User is redirected to the sign in page when new account activation is complete.
- Password confirmation works properly.
- Non-Business Administrators no longer see the "Edit" button for user profiles.
- Creating a group is working.
- Business Administrator can add documents to a user's profile.
- Group list is visible on the user's profile.
- Tenant Administrator cannot create new users.
- Disabling and enabling users works properly.
- Screen no longer freezes when user creates a new group.
- The Tenant Administrator cannot see the "Disable" button on user edit.
- Email fields are not visible to the user and Tenant Administrator in user edit.
- Business Administrator can change user mobile number without going through verification process.
- Edit button on user profile is visible for the Business Administrator.
- Adding members to groups works properly.
- Only the Business Administrator can see the "Add user" button.
- Image placeholder is visible when a user does not have a profile picture.
- In user creation, gutter for "Reports to" is no longer showing.
- User create form is functioning properly.
- Event Planner can view and download documents.
- User can now navigate to their profile from the agenda page.
- Horizontal scroll on event feed is no longer visible.
- Owner can now edit attendee travel details.
- Events with odd times are no longer accepted.
- Assigning hotels to users is working properly.
- Attendee travel details page is aligned properly.
- Event and agenda creation and edit dates are working properly.
- Agenda creation navigates properly.
- Attendees cannot disable agendas for an event.
- The "Save" button for event edit is working.
- Attendees can add hotel itinerary for the event.
- In event create and edit, the location address field now picks up the address from the dropdown list.
- Invitee email field is empty until user types in it.
- On agenda creation, form fields do not appear until user selects an agenda.
- Agenda entry name can be edited.
- Itinerary labels appear correctly.
- Timezone field is present in event create and edit.
- Only the Event Planner can see the "Global" filter.
- Itinerary list is populating.
- All day checkbox is working properly.
- Timezone is working properly for events.
- Hotel populates when selected for an event.
- Attendees show up when added to an event.
- Search bar on events page works properly.
- Agenda and agenda entry appear on the daily planner view.
- Assigning hotels to users works properly.
- Creator/Owner can disable agenda and agenda entries.
- Attendees can submit travel details.
- The export function on the attendee itinerary page is working.
- Creator/Owner can delete document from an event.
- Agenda, documents and attendees show up on event page.
- Images for previous events are no longer broken.
- Users can navigate away from event page.
- Change request works properly.
- Change requests only go to event Creator and Owners.
- Images in attendee itinerary work properly.
- When creating an event, end date cannot be before start date.
- Attendee travel details time slots are working properly.
- Profile pictures on change request page are spaced properly.
- Hotel selection in event create works properly.
- Exporting agenda details works properly.
- Exporting attendee travel details works fine.
- Timezone works properly.
- Travel details page works properly.
- Time fields no longer respond to scrolling.
- User can view images in the hotel gallery.
- Hotel create is working properly.
- Address is required for hotel but not for event.
- Map on hotel pages is showing properly.
- Screen no longer freezes when comment is added to hotel.
- Event planner can disable hotel.
- Only the Event planner can see the "Add hotel" button.
- Images in hotel gallery are showing up properly.
- Users can add amenities to hotels.
- Only the Event Planner can see the "Add hotel" button.
- Event Planner can delete comments in the hotel feed.
- Event Planner can delete images in the hotel gallery.
- Preferred hotel filter works.
- Hotel amenities show up when added.
- The grey filter on the hotel pages has been removed.
- Business Administrator can only delete their own comments in the hotel feed.
- Events show up on the calendar.
- The calendar works properly.
- Daily planner view button no longer makes the calendar vanish.
- Uploading a photo to a comment in the event feed is working properly.
- Deleting comments works properly.
- Comments in the feed are aligned properly.
- Notify toggle is off by default.
- Feed comments "Notify" button works properly.
- User sees a reply as soon as they post it.
- Only the user who posts the comment will see the "Notify" button next to it.
- User can navigate to an event through a comment in the feed.
- Comment field is cleared once a comment is posted.
- User can delete comment in feed if they wrote it.
- Feed shows up on dashboard properly.
- Images in feed are loading properly.
- "Liking" comments works.
- Adding comments in the feed formats correctly.
- Notifications send successfully.
- Notifications page works properly.
- Users receive email notification when a hotel is assigned to them.
- Email notifications work properly.
- Notifications counter works properly.
- Text fields can be edited and do not have to be typed.
- Users are alerted if the image uploaded does not meet size requirements.
- Map is working properly.
- "Add a photo" button is working.
- All the modals conform to the same style.
- Event notification email links are working properly.
- The "Cancel" button reverts changes that were made.
- "Edit" buttons no longer vanish when the page is reloaded.
- Creator ID matches the username.
- "Download" and "Delete" buttons no longer switch places when page is reloaded.
- User receives an alert if there is invalid or incomplete information on creation and edit pages.
- Field length matches the requirements in the document.
- User receives only one invalid alert when incorrect information is entered.
- Location number is populating.
- User is notified when the API is successful and when it is not.
- Documents are visible when uploaded.
- Documents now show the most recent uploads first.
- images and profile pictures upload properly.
- User role filter works properly.
- The "Welcome" button redirects to the user's profile.
- Create and edit event pages now follow the same style.
- Downloading a document works properly.
- Filter and search bar are aligned properly on all pages.
- All headings are aligned properly.
- Filter function filters contacts instead of sorting.
- Table view now has correct padding.
- Icons are no longer cut off.
- Pages refresh properly when a comment is added or image is uploaded.
- Page position always loads from the top.
- Favicons are working properly. But Decepticons are not.
- Search field is cleared when modal loads.
- Autofill box no longer blocks dropdown list.
- When user deletes text in edit, the text stays deleted when saved.
- The "Submit" and "Save" buttons are uniform in style.
- "Add a photo" link works properly.
Improvements & Changes
Sign in, Sign out, New user, Reset password
- Password recovery screen is now styled correctly.
- New account confirmation redirects to the sign in page.
- when signing in, clicking the "Enter" button will move the user to the next tab.
- SSO is now present in user create if a registered email is used.
- Mobile phone terminology is now consistent.
- Country flag is no longer visible on mobile number entry.
- On user edit, only the Tenant Administrator sees the Tenant Administrator assign checkbox.
- Business Administrator can select more than one person for a user to report to.
- Who a user reports to is not visible on their profile.
- Language dropdown is visible in user creation.
- Password confirmation field is required in user create.
- General users should not be able to see any of the role toggles on user edit.
- Event Planner can create and edit groups.
- General users cannot edit who they report to.
- Business Administrator can add profile picture while creating the user account.
- Business Administrator and Event Planner can now delete groups.
- Blank box on user edit page has been removed.
- Documents on a user's profile are only visible to the user, the Business Administrator and the Event Planner.
- "Edit" button added to inactive users.
- On user create, the country defaults to the users local.
- If SSO is turned on, the "Reset password" button will not be visible.
- Horizontal scroll bar on "Reports to" has been removed.
- Users can edit their information from their profile page.
- General users can see groups on other people's profile.
- Non-Event Planners cannot see the "Global" button on event create and edit.
- Attendees can filter through attendees to see Owners and Visibility.
- The "Cancel" button is now "Close" when selecting hotels for an event.
- Hotel icon shows up in the itinerary page.
- "Notification" button is now present on attendee travel details page.
- User ID tag now shows up when a user edits an event.
- In event create and edit, invitee emails can be pasted on separate lines or separated by commas.
- "All day" checkbox has been added.
- On agenda edit, there is now a disable button.
- "Notify event attendees" changed to "Notify".
- "Start" date and time changed to "Arrival" date and time.
- "End" date and time changed to "Departure" date and time.
- Each itinerary option has its own terminology.
- Every agenda will have an export button.
- Agenda entry types have been added to agenda creation.
- Seconds were removed from time stamp.
- Table view has been added for past events.
- "Export this agenda" changed to "Export".
- "Edit this agenda" changed to "Rename".
- Disable button added to agendas.
- "Location number" changed to "Phone number".
- "Agenda location" text field changed to "Location".
- Every date that an event runs through is marked with a dot.
- Non-attendees can view event name, location, date, time and list of attendees.
- After an event is published, the edit page should just have a "Save" button.
- Blue bars are removed from agenda and document names.
- Only event attendees can see travel details panel.
- Confirmation number field added to attendee travel details.
- User profile pictures removed from attendee travel details.
- Regular attendees cannot see the "Edit" button for an event.
- "Private" has been changed to "You and your attendees".
- If no hotel is selected for the event, attendee itinerary, change request and hotel reservation checkbox will not be visible.
- Time stamp is no longer visible for hotel itinerary entries.
- Timezone list has been shortened.
- Location address is required to create a hotel.
- Travel segments types list is now displayed in alphabetical order.
- Event Detail Terminology matches requirements in the document.
- "Global" has been changed to "Everyone".
- On event details, time only shows up if it is not an all day event.
- An attendee can have multiple change requests.
- "This is the hotel I will be staying at" has been removed from the flight itinerary page.
- Creator can create a new hotel while creating an event.
- Event Planner cannot disable a hotel if it is being used by a current event.
- Event Planner can indicate preferred hotels.
- Users cannot reply to comments in the hotel feed.
- Preferred hotels checkbox has been added to hotel create and edit.
- Hotels are listed in alphabetical order.
- Hotel address added to search index.
- Circle highlights current day in calendar.
- Scroll bar removed from calendar.
- RSVP notification under calendar has been removed.
- Feed shows most recent comments first.
- The "Comments" tab is now called "Feed".
- Event name added to comment in feed.
- When a user clicks the "Show replies" button, it should change to "Hide replies" and vice versa.
- "No notifications" text shows up when a user has no new notifications.
- There are three notification types.
- Notification types now have icons.
- Label is now visible when hovering over an icon.
- Image and document size requirements are being checked.
- When a document is uploaded, image preview is not visible if the document was not an image.
- User ID is included when they upload an image.
- Thumbnails are now active.
- Legal text now appears at the bottom of the page.
- Terminology matches the requirements in the document.
- Pop-up windows have been changed to modals.
- Checkboxes appear to the left of words.
- Maximum text limit implemented in form fields
- The "Help" button links to the FAQ page.
- Required form fields now have an asterisk next to them.
- Tool tip boxes have been removed.
- Landing page image size reduced.
- Favicon is stored on our server so that it can be served over SSL.
- All clickable areas now show a hand when hovering.
- Profile image is present when a user is editing an event, user or hotel.
- Text limit is now visible.
- All maps converted to mapbox.
- Global CSS applied to elements.
- "File name" changed to "Description" for file uploads.
- All external links open in a new window.
- There are two "Add" buttons for events, people and hotels.
- "Back to top" buttons have been added to pages.
- Hyperlinks and URL's in descriptions are active.
- Custom form fields can now be viewed.
- Event Planner role matches requirements in the document.
- Navigation bar is always visible now.
- Hotel pages load properly on all browsers.
- Tenant Administrator can create custom form fields.
- Self-activate works properly.
- All dates now format based on user local.
- Agenda create page now has one "Save" and one "Cancel" button.