June 16, 2017
- User edit, "Save" and "Cancel" buttons no longer show up twice.
- “Reports to” works properly.
- Group delete works properly.
- User “add” and “edit” save properly.
- Add document link now shows up for user and Business administrator on user profile.
- People page is immediately updated when a user is added or edited.
- The "add hotel to event" modal is working properly.
- Event start and end dates appear correctly in the calendar.
- "View all" link in attendees box for an event works properly.
- Change request notifications work properly.
- Edit attendees list in event edit works properly.
- Time zone in travel itinerary works properly.
- Role badge no longer overlaps email address.
- Event buttons no longer wrap.
- Map size now matches event detail box.
- Users with only visibility to an event are now assigned a "V" badge.
- In event create/edit, the hotel box size has been fixed to display hotel image and name.
- Auto save works in agenda segment.
- Attendees do not receive notifications until an event is published.
- When events are saved as drafts, the user will be redirected to the event detail page.
- Time no longer auto populates when creating new agenda items.
- When a user enters their hotel itinerary, it only sends one notification instead of multiple.
- When entering hotel itinerary, user can now enter details for a hotel not associated with the event.
- The filter function for change requests works properly.
- All day events no longer show up in past events list.
- Daily planner shows correct dates.
- Uploading an image while adding a comment works properly.
- Feed shows both text and image.
- Tenant administrator can disable a domain.
- Tenant Administrator can create custom form fields.
- Tabbing out of the address lookup field dismisses the Mapbox call.
- Tenant administrator can assign Tenant administrator role to other users.
- Auto populate address field has been disabled.
- Custom forms field creation notifies user of invalid text.
- User can no longer save edits unless required custom form fields have been completed.
- App recognizes user roles upon log in.
- Documents now display the correct file type.
- Tenant administrator no longer gets an error when assigning the role of Tenant administrator to other users.
- Pages, lists and text appear properly on the Safari browser for iPad.
Improvements & Changes
- In hotel itinerary entry, hotel icon displays instead of hotel thumbnail.
- Check In walk-through Event function works.
- Registration walk-through function works.
- Change request now shows pending status.
- Time field and time zone have been removed from the travel itinerary for "personal car".
- Event terminology has been updated. "Private" and "Global" are now the standard words.
- Attendee travel details link is hidden if the event has no hotels.
- "Agenda segment" is now "Agenda item".
- Hotel list is sorted alphabetically.
- Map is hidden if there is no latitude and longitude.
- Image Place Holders have been replaced.
- All fields and text will be in translation file.
- Change Request modal will be updated.
- User Tracking in Beta will be implemented.