The change request feature allows users to request changes for hotel reservations that were assigned to them by the event organizer. Because it is a request, it can either be accepted or denied.
- Go to an event page.
- In the Hotel Info section underneath the event image, click Edit.
- A box will appear. In this box, you will see your assigned hotel and current check-in and check-out dates.
- You will only be able to select new check-in and check-out dates and add additional notes.
- Click Update. This will submit your change request to the event creator and event owners.
- Once submitted, you will see a green bar with the message:
"Your change request has been submitted and is pending."
- The Edit button will become Update Change Request.
- You will also see a Pending badge next to the update change request button. When the event creator/owner responds to your request, the Pending badge will be removed. You will receive a notification that the request has either been Accepted or Denied.
- The most recent change request that you create will override the previous one if the previous one has not been approved or denied yet.