The change request feature allows users to request changes for hotel reservations that were assigned to them by the event organizer. Because it is a request, it can either be accepted or denied.
- Go to the event page.
- Tap Travel details.
- Select an event hotel reservation that you would like to change.
- Tap the Menu […] button.
- Select Create change request.
- You will see your current reservation at the top of the page and your new reservation will be at the bottom.
- You can change your check-in and check-out dates but you cannot change the assigned hotel.
- Add additional notes.
- Tap Submit.
- You will see a banner on the hotel segment that reads: “Change request pending”
- Only event attendees can create change requests.
- A hotel must be assigned to an attendee for them to create a change request.
- Go to an event page.
- In the Hotel Info section underneath the event image, click Edit.
- A box will appear. In this box, you will see your assigned hotel and current check-in and check-out dates.
- You will only be able to select new check-in and check-out dates and add additional notes.
- Click Update. This will submit your change request to the event creator and event owners.
- Once submitted, you will see a green bar with the message:
"Your change request has been submitted and is pending."
- The Edit button will become Update Change Request.
- You will also see a Pending badge next to the update change request button. When the event creator/owner responds to your request, the Pending badge will be removed. You will receive a notification that the request has either been Accepted or Denied.
- The most recent change request that you create will override the previous one if the previous one has not been approved or denied yet.