June 23, 2017
- Tenant Administrator can create custom form fields.
- Navigation bar is always visible now.
- Hotel pages load properly on all browsers.
- Padding in notifications list is consistent.
- Assigning hotels works properly.
- Partial text searching works properly.
- "Send missing event detail notification" button has been put back in the event detail page.
- Users with "Visibility" to an event see the correct event details.
- Search box in modals now have text indicating that they are search boxes.
- The navigation button on the “Groups” page that leads back to "People" page is working.
- The "Like" feature in feed comments works properly.
- Search feature works properly on all pages.
- Users are no longer logged out when creating agenda items.
- Creating/editing a user, event or hotel automatically reloads the list view.
- All notifications are being sent and work properly.
- New user activation works properly.
- The "Disable" function works properly for users and events.
Improvements & Changes
- "Mark all as read" and "Delete all" buttons have been added to the notifications page.
- "Location name" and "location address" are now optional for events and agendas.
- Document type label has been added to documents list.
- Attendees receive a notification when a hotel in their itinerary has been removed.