July 26, 2017
- The app no longer crashes when you delete an event.
- You can now create an agenda item with the same start and end dates.
- In travel segments, when you are creating a hotel itinerary the time zone field will automatically match the time zone of whatever hotel was entered.
Improvements & Changes
- Features in the app have been updated to meet new requirements. This includes the following:
- Flow: This means that when you create/edit something in one part of the app, the change will occur immediately everywhere else in the app.
- One step add: When adding people to an event, you no longer have to go through lists of contacts and groups. With this feature, you just type a letter or a word and all related contacts and groups will appear in a list for you to select from.
- Swipe to delete: You can now swipe left to delete.
- These updated features apply to contacts, agendas, agenda items, groups, events, hotels, feed and documents.
- If you mark a hotel as preferred, you can now enter details about why the hotel is your preferred one.
- You can now add a website link to your hotel page.
- You can now add a website link to your event page.