Within the app: [for iOS 11 users only]
- Go to your event.
- Tap the Documents tab.
- Tap the Menu […] button.
- Select Add document.
- This will open the Files app.
- Select the document you want.
- Write a description.
- Tap Upload.
- Go to your external app, i.e. any app that contains your document and/or photo. Example, Photos, Notes, etc.
- Select a document.
- Tap the Upload icon.
- Select WorkTrip™.
- If WorkTrip™ does not show up, tap More.
- Enable WorkTrip™.
- Enter a Description. [Document will not upload without a description]
- Select to upload the document to any of the events that you created.
- Tap Post.
- Go to the event you want to upload the document to.
- Click the Documents tab on the event page.
- In the documents section, click Add document.
- An upload box will appear.
- You can either drag and Drop documents into the box or click Select files.
- Select the files you want to upload.
- There is no limit to how many documents you can upload.
- The file title and file type will be visible.
- Documents cannot exceed 10MB.
- Add a Description. [Documents will not upload without a description]
- Click Save.