August 3, 2017
- When an event is deleted, the notifications associated with that event will no longer be deleted with it.
- Changes made in events are now reflected on the calendar.
- The app will not crash when you delete an agenda item.
- The app will not crash if you go to an event through the calendar and delete the event.
- Push notification badges will no longer show up when you are logged out of the app.
- Creating and saving a travel itinerary works properly now.
- On the Help page, the "Legal" and "About Switch Four" links work properly now.
- When you create a user account that already exists, the in app message that you receive will specifically state that the account already exists.
Improvements & Changes
- The search entries will now be cleared every time you sign out.
- You can now add multiple people to an event without having to reopen the “add user” modal every time a user is added.
- The event planner and tenant administrator will no longer see disabled user accounts.