The feed feature is connected to events. Every comment and discussion about an event can be found in the feed. The feed is user specific which means that you will only see comments for the events that you create or have an event role in. You can view the feed on the event feed and on the global feed.
The feed features include:
1. View comments (anyone assigned to the event)
2. Post a comment (attendees, organizers and viewers)
3. Delete a comment (attendees and viewers can only delete their own comments while organizers can delete any comment)
4. Reply to a post (attendees, organizers and viewers)
5. Edit a post (attendees and viewers can only edit their own posts while organizers can edit any post)
6. Like a comment (attendees, organizers and viewers)
7. Turn off notifications for a comment (anyone assigned to the event can turn off their notifications for any post in the feed)
- If you post a comment to an event that has already ended, you will still receive notifications for likes and replies.
- When an event is deleted, all the posts in the event feed will be deleted from the general feed page.
- If your account is deactivated, your posts will remain in the feed.