When you are invited to an event, you will receive a notification. Click the notification to navigate to the event page. At the top of the event page, you will see a blue box. You will answer the following questions:
- Getting started
Are you attending this event?
Yes – No
- If you click Yes, you will go to question 2.
- If you click No, you will be asked to confirm this. Once confirmed, you will go to question 5. When you are done, you will be returned to the event list and the event will no longer appear in your event list.
When are you attending this event?
Dates will be shared with other attendees so they know when to expect you.
<Back | Expected Arrival Date – Expected Departure date
- Arrival and departure dates can be the same day.
- Arrival and departure dates will automatically default to the event start and end dates.
- Hotel Reservation [This will only be included if the organizer is managing hotel reservations.]
Do you need a hotel reservation?
Booking requests will not be seen by other attendees.
<Back | Yes – No
- If you click Yes, you will go to question 4.
- If you click No, you will go to question 5.
- Hotel Reservation Dates [This will only be included if the attendee needs a hotel reservation.]
When do you need a hotel reservation?
<Back | Desired Check-in Date – Desired Check-out Date
- Your Desired Check-in Date and Desired Check-out Date will automatically match your expected arrival and departure dates.
- You will not see the event hotel in this box.
- You can change the check-in and check-out dates if you want.
- The check-out date must be after the check-in date, even if the event is a single day.
Notes for Organizer
Not attending: Please let your organizer know why you are unable to attend the event.
Attending but does not need hotel: Please let your organizer know of any dietary restrictions or special requests you will need at the event.
Attending and needs hotel: Please let your organizer know of any dietary restrictions or special requests for your hotel stay while at the event.
<Back | Submit
Thank you for registering!
We look forward to seeing you. You can add optional details about your travel plans such as hotel reservations, flight details and rental cars. This will help your event organizer in the event they need to coordinate travel with other event goers.
Add Travel Details
- An organizer can register for an attendee through the travel details page. Attendees can also register for the event through the travel details page.
- When registering through the travel details page, the user will have to set the hotel dates manually.
- The event organizer can assign event hotels to attendees before they complete the registration.
- The organizer will also see which attendees require hotels.
- A user can navigate backwards during the registration to review the information that they provided.
- If an attendee has not completed their registration, the event organizer can send registration reminders to them.
- If a user leaves the registration form before completing registration, they will have to start over again when they return.
- If an attendee declines an invite, the attendee will receive a notification.
- If an attendee changes their mind and wants to attend an event, the event organizer can add them back to the list of attendees. The attendee will then complete the event registration form.