Things to know about event registration
- Only a user invited as an event attendee will see the event registration box.
- The creator/organizers will see the number of people who have not registered for the event in the To-Do list.
- The creator/organizers will also see which attendees require hotels and which attendees declined the invitation.
- When creating/editing the event, the creator can select what questions they want to ask the attendees during the registration.
- If an attendee has not completed their registration, the creator/organizers can send registration reminders to them.
- If an attendee declines an invite, the creator, the attendee and every organizer will receive a notification.
- If an attendee changes their mind and wants to attend the event, the creator/organizer can resend the invitation.
- The creator/organizers can register on behalf of the attendees.