There are two types of hotels that can be associated with an event, the event hotel and the attendee itinerary hotel. This document will explain the difference between the two.
|Event hotel||Itinerary hotel|
- Is assigned to the attendee by the organizer
- Is created from the My Travel page.
- Can be assigned to all attendees.
- Is created for each attendee individually.
- Can only be assigned by the event organizer.
- Can be created by the event organizer and attendee.
- Is controlled by the event organizer.
- Is controlled by the organizer and the attendee that created it.
- Attendee can only edit through change request.
- Attendee can edit whenever they want.
- Cannot be imported from Concur.
- Can be imported from Concur.
- Can only be deleted by the event organizer.
- Can be deleted by the event organizer and the event attendee.
- Is deleted when the event is deleted.
- The attendee can still view and edit it even after the event has been deleted.
Disclaimer: Concur is a registered trademark of Concur Technologies, Inc.