Due to security reasons, your account can be locked to protect your personal information. This document will explain the requirements for a locked account.
How an account gets locked
Your account will be locked if you enter your password incorrectly multiple times. You will have exactly 5 attempts and if you fail to enter the correct password after 5 attempts, your account will be locked for about 5 minutes.
What happens when your account gets locked
- You will not be able to log into the mobile app or the website.
- You will receive an email with the following message:
“Uh oh, something happened!
For your protection, we have temporarily locked your account due to 5 invalid login attempts.
If this was you, don't worry, your account will be active again in 5 minutes. If you need immediate access, contact your company's Business Administrator.”
What to do when your account gets locked
You can do several things when your account gets locked.
- You can wait the allotted time that your account is locked and then try your password again.
- You can reset your password by selecting the Forgot your password? button on the sign in page.
- You can email the business administrator to help you reset your password.
- You can contact customer support.
- If your account has been locked due to too many invalid log in attempts, you will still appear in event lists and can be added to events.
- You will still receive event notifications while your account is locked.
- If your account is locked, it will be moved to the inactive list.