Event hotels can only be assigned to attendees if you, the event creator/organizer, have selected to manage hotel reservations for attendees.
- Go to the event page.
- Click the People tab.
- Click Assign hotel. A box will appear.
- Select the hotel that you want to assign. You can only select hotels that have been added to the event.
- Enter the check-in and check-out dates. The check-out date must be after the check-in date, even if the event is a single day.
- You can assign a hotel to:
- All attendees
- Attendees that do not have a hotel reservation
- Individual attendees
- Click Assign hotel.
Note: you can also assign a hotel to attendees individually by clicking the Menu [...] button next to them and clicking the Assign hotel button.