December 13, 2017
Features & Changes
- Font size and color: the font size and color in the app has been adjusted to be more legible.
- Registration reminder alert: if you click the registration reminder button and all attendees have already registered, you will receive an alert.
- Event notification confirmation: when sending registration reminders and event notifications, a confirmation box will appear, prompting you to confirm the action.
- No registration needed: you now have the option to disable event registration for the events that you create.
- Event attendance: event attendance dates will default to match event start and end dates.
- Agenda item date and time:
- Agenda item start date will default to event start date.
- Agenda item end date will default to event start date.
- Agenda item start time will default to 8 AM.
- Agenda item end time will default to 9AM.
- Change requests: if you have been assigned multiple hotels for an event, you can now create change requests for each hotel.
- Event list for feed post: when posting a comment to the feed, you can now select from a list of all the events that you have been assigned to within a certain time period.
- Search by event location: you can now filter events in the event list by searching for the event location.
- The dates for travel itinerary imported from Concur will appear properly.
- The calendar works properly now.
- The link to the Legal page has been fixed.
- The People filter on the event page works properly now.
- New account activation process works properly now.
- Hotel booking dates work properly now.
- Links can now be opened with Internet Explorer.
- You will no longer get an error message when you decline an event invitation.
- The user schedule on the home page works properly now.
- Posting an image in the feed works properly now.
- Attendance, check-in, check-out and itinerary dates appear properly now.
- Copy and pasting email addresses to add people to an event works properly now.
Disclaimer: Concur is a registered trademark of Concur Technologies, Inc.