January 3, 2018
Features & Changes
- Hotel reservation fields: the hotel reservation fields have been changed from “Check-in” and “Check-out” to “From” and “To”.
- Event contacts: the event contacts feature has been added to the app. You can now designate specific people as contacts for your event.
- Address location page: when looking up an address, the empty state of the page will display the following message:
“Search by location name or exact address.”
- Agenda duplicate: you can now duplicate agendas for your event.
- Create event for new segments: when your travel segment is imported from an external travel provider, you will now be able to either match the segment to an existing event or quickly create a new event for the segment.
- Attendee sort: attendees will now be sorted by last name.
- Offline viewing: if your phone is in airplane mode or you are unable to connect to a network, the app will now pull cached data from the database. This means that you can view the following information while offline:
- Event hotel list
- Attendee travel details
- Hotel detail
- Agenda list
- Agenda item list
- User detail
- Travel segment detail
- Attendee registrations
- Change requests
- The link to the legal page redirects to the correct page now.
- When hotel reservations for an event are changed after people have registered, their event status will update properly to match the corresponding hotel reservation status.