January 17, 2018
Features & Changes
- Attendee sort: attendees will be sorted alphabetically by their last names in the attendee list.
- Agenda duplicate: you can now duplicate agendas for your event.
- Change request label: when you create a change request, the “Pending” label will appear next to your travel itinerary on the travel details page.
- Event hotel assignment: you can now assign multiple hotels to an attendee and edit the hotel information for each attendee, all from the attendee list.
- Hotel reservation notification: attendees will receive notifications when the organizer changes the hotel reservation status for the event.
- “Cancel” button: when adding people to an event or group, the “Cancel” button will now display as “Close”.
- Self-activation process: the Sign up button has been removed from the sign in page. The Business Administrator will be responsible for creating new user accounts.
- Event date and time: if an event is a same day event with different times, the date will be displayed once along with the start and end times.
- Attendee list: if an attendee is not an organizer, they should not see attendees who are not attending the event.
- Attendee count: when a user declines an event invite, the attendee count for that event now updates accordingly.
- The bug that caused public events to occasionally not be displayed has been fixed.
- If you are not assigned to a public event, you will still be able to view the event organizer and attendees.
- The amenities icons no longer appear as broken image links.
- As an event attendee, you can now see the room and phone number fields on agenda items.
- Hotel names on the change requests page appear properly now.
- You are now redirected to an event when you click the email notification link.
- The hotel times on the travel details page are displayed properly now.
- The registration filter is only being displayed for event organizers now.
- You can no longer assign a hotel to an attendee who has selected that they do not require a hotel.
- The empty state for the event attendee list has been fixed.
- When sending a registration reminder, the confirmation box now displays the correct number of attendees who are going to receive the notification.
- The app no longer crashes when you decline an event invitation.
- Your travel details will be displayed in the To-Do list even if the event does not require a registration.
- The links in the To-Do list redirect to the correct pages when clicked.
- Hotel check-in and check-out dates are displayed properly now.
- You can now save and duplicate an agenda without having to create an agenda item.
- Copying and pasting email addresses to add people to an event works properly now.