February 1, 2018
Features & Changes
- Hotel check-in and check-out dates: an attendee cannot request same day check-in and check-out for hotels. Only the organizer can assign same day check-in and check-out.
- Address still appears without map: if the geocode and the map are missing, the address will still be visible.
- when an attendee indicates that they are not attending the event, they will not be counted among the number of attendees.
- The registration banner is no longer visible when you register for the event.
- When you create a new agenda, the number of agendas is automatically updated.
- When you delete an agenda item, the agenda item list automatically updates.
- Marking notifications as read and unread works properly now.
- When you add a confirmation number, it appears immediately.
- When an attendee is re-invited to an event, the event role badge and travel details page will be visible to them.
- The attendee list displays the correct number of attendees for both organizers and attendees.
- The event address now pinpoints the exact location on the map.
- You will no longer receive an error message when you make changes to your registration information.
- The change request page now displays the correct dates to the organizer.
- If you re-invite an attendee that original declined the event invite, the attendee count will update to include the attendee.