"Concur has just delivered my travel itinerary to WorkTrip. What do I do now?"
- When WorkTrip pulls your travel itinerary from Concur, we will attempt to match your travel details to the appropriate event.
- The travel itinerary will be displayed in your user schedule and your calendar.
- If we could not match the travel itinerary to an event, it will have a button that reads Match Travel.
- Click the Match Travel button.
- This will allow you to connect the travel itinerary to the appropriate event.
"Can my event organizer handle my travel details on Concur? "
- When WorkTrip pulls travel itinerary from Concur, it matches it to users with the corresponding Concur username.
- If your WorkTrip username does not match your Concur username, please contact your Business Administrator so that they can change it.
- When your Business Administrator sets up your Concur username on your profile, all of your travel itinerary from Concur will be matched to your account.
- Only the Business Administrator can view and edit a user's Concur username on their profile.
- In order for your event organizer to manage your travel itinerary through Concur, they would also need to be your Business Administrator.
Disclaimer: Concur is a registered trademark of Concur Technologies, Inc.