Staying up to date with the current version of the app allows you to use the features to their full potential. Knowing when to update and how to update the app is very important.
When to update the app
You should update the app if:
- The app notifies you that a new version is available.
- The features in the app do not appear to be working properly. For example, "unable to load event" error messages appear on the screen.
How to manually update the app
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Updates tab in the menu.
- The updates will be divided into two sections
- Pending. [The apps will have an Update button next to them.]
- Recently Updated. [The apps will have an Open button next to them.]
- Tap the Update button next to the WorkTrip app.
How to enable automatic updates
- Go to Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Under Automatic Downloads, tap the Updates toggle to enable it.
Note: this will enable automatic updates for all your apps.