If you experience issues with the pages in the mobile app not loading or not being able to sign in to the app, it might be caused by one of two possible problems.
Possible Problem #1: Poor network connection
- If you have a weak network connection, the app may take longer to load or may not load at all.
- Try to access other apps in your phone. If you cannot access them then it is a network issue.
- You can resolve this by restarting your network or switching from wifi to cellular data.
- If you are able to access the other apps and your network seems fine, then it might be Possible problem #2.
Possible Problem #2: Outdated app version
- It is possible that you might be using an outdated version of the app.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Updates tab in the menu.
- The updates will be divided into two sections
- Pending. [The apps will have an Update button next to them.]
- Recently Updated. [The apps will have an Open button next to them.]
- Tap the Update button next to the WorkTrip app.
If you are still unable to use the app, please contact the Support.