Anyone can create an event. When you create an event, you are designated as the event Creator.
1. On the Events page, tap the Plus button.
2. Provide the necessary information for your event.
3. Custom form fields be determined by your Tenant Administrator.
4. If you need to go back and change some of the information that you provided, tap the "Back" button.
5. Tap the "Save" button to create your event.
6. When you create an event, it will automatically be saved as a draft. You can make changes to the event and add people, but attendees will not receive notifications from your event until you publish it.
7. Tap the "Publish" button when you are ready to publish your event.
8. You can either publish your event as private or public. This can be changed later when editing the event.