There are two types of hotel segments in WorkTrip™. These are "Event Hotels" and "Itinerary hotels".
|Event hotel||Itinerary hotel|
- Only the Organizer can assign it to the Attendee.
- Both the Organizer and the Attendee can create it.
- It can only be created from the event My Travel.
- It can be created from the event My Travel and global My Travel.
- It is controlled by the Organizer.
- It is controlled by whoever creates it but the attendee can always edit it.
- It can only be created when the Organizer is managing hotel reservations for Attendees.
- It can be created without an event.
- The Attendee can only edit it through change request.
- The Attendee can edit it at any time.
- It cannot be imported from Concur.
- It can be imported from Concur.
- It can only be deleted by the event organizer.
- If the event is deleted, the hotel segment will not be deleted.
- If the event is deleted, the event hotel will also be deleted.
How to create an event hotel.
How to create an itinerary hotel.
Disclaimer: Concur is a registered trademark of Concur Technologies, Inc.