Event hotels can only be assigned to attendees if you, the event creator/organizer, has selected to manage hotel reservations for attendees.
1. On the event page, tap the People tab.
2. On the Attendees list, you will be able to identify attendees who have registered for the event but have not been assigned a hotel.
3. Tap an attendee to view the attendee's page.
4. Tap the "Assign Hotel" button to assign a hotel to the attendee.
5. You will need to select a hotel for the attendee and provide a confirmation number.
6. You can also change the check-in and check-out times and provide notes.
7. Tap the "Save" button when you are done.