Agenda items are subdivisions of agendas. With agendas and agenda items, your attendees can stay up to date on the schedule for your event.
- Go to the event page.
- Tap Agendas.
- Select an agenda that you want to create an item for.
- Tap the Menu […] button. The menu buttons are:
- Select Add agenda item.
- Complete the form fields.
- Enter the Name. [Required]
- Select the Item type.
- Enter the Location name.
- Enter the Location address.
- Enter the Location phone number.
- Enter the Room.
- Select if the item is All Day.
- Select the Start date and time.
- Select the End date and time.
- Enter additional Notes.
- Select if you want the item to be Assigned to attendees.
- Items wills only be displayed on the attendee calendar if it is assigned to attendees.
- Tap Create.
- Agenda items are automatically organized by start time, not by creation time. This means that if you created an item at 8am and the item starts at 2pm and you create a second item at 10am to start at 8am, the second item will automatically be moved above the first item because the start time of the second item occurs earlier than the start time of the first item.
- You can view, duplicate and delete your agenda item.