The change request feature allows users to request changes for hotel reservations that were assigned to them by the event organizer. Because it is a request, it can either be accepted or denied.
- Go to the event page.
- Tap Change request.
- There are two tabs, Current and History.
- Current will show you all pending change requests.
- History will show you all previous change requests.
- In the current tab, select the change request you want to respond to.
- You will see the original reservation and the new reservation that is being requested.
- You can change the arrival and departure dates, hotel and confirmation number.
- You can either Approve or Deny the request.
- Once you approve or deny the request, it will be moved from the current tab to the history tab.
- If an attendee is removed from an event, the change requests that they created will remain in the change request records.