In the People tab, you can view all your contacts and groups. The business administrator is the only person who can create, edit and disable user accounts.
- Tap More.
- Tap People.
- Tap the Plus [+] button.
- Complete the form fields.
- Enter the Email Address. [Required]
- Tap Next.
- Upload a Profile Picture.
- Enter the First and Last name. [Required]
- Enter a Title.
- Enter an alternate email address, if needed.
- Create a Password. [Required]
- Confirm the password. [Required]
- Select if you want to Prompt user to change password.
- The user will not be able to sign into the account because they do not know what password the organizer created.
- The user will only be able to sign in when they receive the email prompt to create a new password.
- Enter the Mobile calling code. It will default to your location.
- Enter a Mobile phone number. [Required]
- Enter an Office calling code.
- Enter an Office phone number.
- Enter an Office extension number.
- Select the Country.
- Choose to enable email and/or mobile Notifications.
- Select Roles to assign.
- Select who the user Reports to.
- Complete any custom form fields.
- Tap Create.
- You can only assign user roles after the account has been created.