There are two types of roles in the app, Event roles and User roles.
- The person who created the event will retain the title of creator but they will still be categorized as an organizer.
- A user who is assigned to manage an event.
- Has complete control over managing the event.
- Can view, add and remove other organizers.
- Can remove themselves from an event as long as they are not the creator. When this is done, the organizer will no longer see the event in their event list unless they also happened to be an attendee.
- A person invited to attend an event.
- Can post comments, create personal travel itinerary and create change requests.
- Has complete view of the event.
- Is not considered an attendee but can post, like and reply to comments in the feed.
4. Contact (No assigned badge)
- Will be listed as a contact for the event.
- People assigned to the event will be able to reach out to this person for assistance.
- Can add other people as contacts.
1. General user (No assigned badge)
- Create and manage events.
- Create and manage groups.
- Can edit their own profile accounts.
- Create and edit hotels.
2. Business administrator
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Can assign business administrator, event planner and interface roles to users.
- Manage comments, images and amenities for hotels.
- This user will be more of a developer and will work on backend issues.
- Push data into WorkTrip™.
- Is only visible to the business administrator.
- Cannot have any other role.
- Cannot be added to events, groups, etc.
- Cannot log into the app.
4. Risk Manager
- Can view the flight travel of every user.
- Monitors the travel risk of locations as determined by the State Department.
- Alerts users of cautious travel areas.