There are two types of roles in the app, Event roles and User roles.
- The creator of the event
- Can also be assigned to manage the event.
- Has complete control over managing the event.
- Cannot remove themselves from an event but can be removed by other organizers.
- A person invited to attend an event.
- Can post comments, create personal travel itinerary and create change requests.
- Has complete view of the event.
- Is not considered an attendee but can post, like and reply to comments in the feed.
4. Contact (No assigned badge)
- Will be listed as a contact for the event.
- People assigned to the event will be able to reach out to this person for assistance.
1. General user (No assigned badge)
- Create and manage events.
- Create and manage groups.
- Can edit their own profile accounts.
- Create and edit hotels.
2. Business administrator
- Manage user accounts.
- Can assign user roles to people.
- Manage hotels.
3. Risk Manager
- Can view the flight travel of every user.
- Monitors the travel risk of locations as determined by the State Department.
- Alerts users of cautious travel areas.