There are a couple reasons that could prevent you from logging in to your account.
Problem #1: Different email address
- This applies to accounts with single sign on.
- It is possible that your WorkTrip email address and your corporate email address might not match due to a change in your corporate email address. For example, if your original corporate email address was email@example.com but then you got married and changed it to firstname.lastname@example.org, your WorkTrip email will remain as email@example.com. This will cause a mismatch between your WorkTrip email and your corporate email and this will prevent you from logging in.
- Simply put, a change in your corporate email address will not automatically update your WorkTrip email address.
- Contact your Business Administrator and ask them to change your WorkTrip email address to match your corporate email address.
Problem #2: Outdated version of the app
- WorkTrip is updated on a regular basis and while most of the updates go unnoticed, there are some that require you to update to the current version of the app in order to use it. This means that if you are using an outdated version of the app, you may restricted from logging in until you update the app.
- Get a new version of the app from the app store.
Problem #3: Locked account
- If you use the wrong password multiple times, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in.
- Your account will only be locked temporarily, about 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes are up, you can reset your password or attempt to log in again.
If none of these solutions seem to work, please contact Support.