There are a couple reasons that could prevent you from logging in to your account.
Problem #1: Forgot your email or password
- Forgetting your email and/or password is a common problem that many people face but there is a solution to both these issues.
Solution for email
- If you forgot your email, contact your Business Administrator and ask them to go into the app and check what your email address is.
Solution for password
- If you forgot your password, your can reset the password to your account by tapping the forgot password button on the sign in page.
Problem #2: Outdated version of the app
- WorkTrip is updated on a regular basis and while most of the updates go unnoticed, there are some that require you to update to the current version of the app in order to use it. This means that if you are using an outdated version of the app, you may restricted from logging in until you update the app.
- Update the app from the app store.
Problem #3: Locked account
- If you use the wrong password multiple times, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in.
- Your account will only be locked temporarily, about 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes are up, you can reset your password or attempt to log in again.
If none of these solutions seem to work, please contact Support.