There are a couple reasons that could prevent you from logging in to your account.
Problem #1: Forgot your email or password
- Forgetting your email and/or password is a common problem that many people face but there is a solution to both these issues.
Solution for email
- If you forgot your email, contact your Business Administrator and ask them to go into the app and check what your email address is.
Solution for password
- If you forgot your password, your can reset the password to your account by tapping the forgot password button on the sign in page.
Problem #2: Browser
- It is possible that the browser you are using may be preventing you from logging in. These browsers may include Internet Explorer, Edge, etc.
- Use Google Chrome to log in as it has been proven to be one of the more reliable browsers.
Problem #3: Locked account
- If you use the wrong password multiple times, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in.
- Your account will only be locked temporarily, about 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes are up, you can reset your password or attempt to log in again.
If none of these solutions seem to work, please contact Support.