There are a couple reasons that could prevent you from logging in to your account.
Problem #1: Different email address
- This applies to accounts with single sign on.
- It is possible that your WorkTrip email address and your corporate email address might not match due to a change in your corporate email address. For example, if your original corporate email address was email@example.com but then you got married and changed it to firstname.lastname@example.org, your WorkTrip email will remain as email@example.com. This will cause a mismatch between your WorkTrip email and your corporate email and this will prevent you from logging in.
- Simply put, a change in your corporate email address will not automatically update your WorkTrip email address.
- Contact your Business Administrator and ask them to change your WorkTrip email address to match your corporate email address.
Problem #2: Browser
- It is possible that the browser you are using may be preventing you from logging in. These browsers may include Internet Explorer, Edge, etc.
- Use Google Chrome to log in as it has been proven to be one of the more reliable browsers.
Problem #3: Locked account
- If you use the wrong password multiple times, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in.
- Your account will only be locked temporarily, about 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes are up, you can reset your password or attempt to log in again.
If none of these solutions seem to work, please contact Support.