Yes, you can have multiple email addresses associated with your account. These emails can either be corporate emails or personal emails. This can be done either through an organization invitation or an event invitation.
Add a Corporate Email through an Organization Invitation
1. Ask the Business Administrator of the organization to invite you to the organization.
2. You must be logged in to your current account before you accept the email invitation.
Add a Personal Email through an Event Invitation
1. Create an event and invite yourself to the event.
2. In the invitation, use the personal email address that you want to link to your account.
3. You must be logged in to your current account before you accept the email invitation.
- When the new email addresses are linked to your account, you will see them in your account settings.
- You can use any of the email addresses to log into your account.
- You can select which email addresses you want to be displayed as your primary email.
NOTE: If you create a new account with a different email, you will not be able to link the two accounts together.