"I tried to upload a document to my profile but my Photos app froze and the document did not upload. What is going on?"
There are a couple things that you should know when uploading a document on a mobile device.
- Your Photos app or other external app most likely did not freeze when you uploaded the document, it was just busy with the upload process. This means that the image was uploading.
- Do not close or reset the WorkTrip™ app or external app during this time as this may interrupt the upload process.
- The upload time will vary depending on how strong your network connection is. The better the wifi or cellular data, the quicker the document will upload.
- Make sure that you have provided a description for the document. Documents will not upload without a description.
- Make sure that you are uploading the appropriate file size and type.
Note: If the document does not upload and you think that it is an issue with the app, please contact Support and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.